Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Daniel Craig "James Bond" Almost Retired

LONDON - Daniel Craig says he wants to quit playing James Bond over the years. British actor he is almost out of his contract with the producer before Skyfall movie made.

"I was trying to get out of every time I was in it," said Daniel, Digitalspy quoted on Friday (09/11/2012).

But his wish was rejected by the tenants film. He said, in addition to a contract he realizes the business world is a world where there is no money whatsoever be conquered.

"But they do not want me to go and I've agreed to do a few more movies. But let's see, because business is business if the money down I have a contract with someone who will be happy to do it all," he explained.

Appearance of Daniel Craig in the latest James Bond movie, Skyfall make the audience admiration. At the age of 44 years he was to be maximal in the film director Sam Mendes.

No comments:

Post a Comment