Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kirsten Dunts recall acting with Brad Pitt

LOS ANGELES - Kirsten Dunst recalls when collided acting with Brad Pitt in the movie Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles. At that time, Dunst is 11 years of age.


Dunst role as Claudia, the girl trapped in the body of a young woman who turns into a vampire.

"I remember he would watch so many episodes of the Real World," Kirsten said as quoted by Digitalspy, Saturday (303/2013).

"She had long hair. He's just like the hipies, cool guy, "he recalls.

Dunst doing kissing scenes with Brad. However, he argued it was just a kiss. When people feel lucky to be kissing Brad Pitt, Dunst should feel disgusted. Because, in real life, a completely new Dunst kiss at the age of 16 years.

"Everyone at that time it would have been like, 'You're very lucky to kiss Brad Pitt'. But I think it's actually disgusting. I did not kiss anyone until I was 16 years old. I think I'm late flourish, "he admits.

No comments:

Post a Comment