Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lily Collins heart was pounding hard at intimate scenes


LOS ANGELES-Lily Collins Age  is already 24 years old. However, Lily still felt excited when he was doing sex scenes watched by his father, Phil Collins.

Besides famous as a singer, Phil Collins first foray into the world of acting. One time, Phil and Lily together watching a movie starring Lily.

"I've just changed to 24 years but has always been a little girl for my parents. My father began his career as an actor. Was very close to his heart," Lily said as quoted by Contactmusic, Wednesday (03/04/2013).

Starring in the movie, Lily served as gads teenager looking for love one night. Lily's heart was pounding when arriving intimate scenes.

"It's nice for her to see plays about growth, but yes the kiss scene was not easy for him. And in the movie Stuck in Love I undressed my top, so it was very strange," she explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment