Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tony Stark put a revenge to his enemy in Iron Man 3 movie


Walt Disney Pictures and Marvel Studios has just released the first clip "Iron Man 3" movie. The video showing scenes of Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr..) Which announced the threat on the enemy in front of journalists.

Reportedly, the scene that occurs after the enemy attacks one close friend Tony. In the video, Tony seemed to show his anger and threatened to take revenge on his enemies. He also admitted to not be afraid to kill his enemies.

"My name is Tony Stark and I'm not afraid of you. I know that you're a coward. So I decided you will surely die," said Tony. "There is no politics here, I would really take revenge in the old way.'s Between you and me."

"If you're really this man my home address, Malibu Point 10880, 90265," he added proudly. "I'm going to leave my house unlocked. Come I'm waiting for."

"Iron Man 3" tells the story of Tony Stark (Robert) who must fight a powerful new enemy, The Mandarin. When all owned Stark suddenly shattered, he was trying to find and hold accountable the enemy. Weight journey that must be gone through makes finding answers to questions that have haunted him. "Is the man who created the costumes to shape their personality, or actual costume was the one who formed a human personality?"

The film also co-starring Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Potts), Ben Kingsley (The Mandarin), Guy Pearce (Aldrich Killian) and Don Cheadle (James Rhodes). "Iron Man 3" director Shane Black and directed to be released next May.

No comments:

Post a Comment