Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Movie Celebrity Lifestyle : Acting is stupid by Jennifer Lawrence

Movie Celebrity Lifestyle Jennifer Lawrence acting. Though acting has made his name in the entertainment industry, but Jennifer Lawrence considers that the role of art is an act of stupid and makes no education. For Jennifer, being a celebrity is not an obsession and many other noble professions that should be admired by audiences.

"It was not mean to be rude, but for me acting is stupid. Everyone asks, 'How could you be with a head cold?' I replied, 'Why do I have to be arrogant because my profession does not save lives.' Outside there are no doctors, firefighters and so on, whereas I only play a role in a film project, "said Jennifer Lawrence is quoted by Contactmusic.
Now that he has become one of the biggest stars in Hollywood industry, Jennifer Lawrence still has a fear of the effects of fame. No doubt, the name Jennifer getting bounced after being involved in the movie The Hunger Games (2012) that since then his performance started being compared to actress Kristen Stewart.
Start there (The Hunger Games), Jennifer Lawrence claims began to meet a lot of celebrities and people freak who always 'lick' any face to face at an event. Fear to be a figure like that is trying to be avoided by Jennifer Lawrence in the entertainment world.
"When I became obsessed with another person then I am afraid that person directly. Afraid I do not live by the reaction of the person but myself. Example, when I was introduced by Bill Maher and see Meryl Streep simultaneously. Currently I hold Bill's face as he said, 'Not now Bill,' and I continued to watch Meryl Streep, "added Jennifer Lawrence.
Although acting is considered foolish, but Jennifer Lawrence semerta not necessarily leave the world who have made it famous. In this year, Jennifer Lawrence has even prepared some latest movies such as Serena and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. "My resolution in 2013 may be more focused on my personality wrote. I want to find a balance between my personal nature to the world am I in this moment. I want to feel free though to cultivate a career in acting," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment