Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mission: Impossible 5 in production phase


At this time Tom Cruise is currently filming  "Mission: Impossible 5" has entered the production phase. Leaks were said when appearing on the show "The Graham Norton" (5/4), as reported by Metro. 

"I was working on the story," said Tom. Although this time he was already stepping 50 years, Tom joked he was still strong play agent Ethan Hunt character. "There are no cracks at all," Tom joked.

"When I started 'Mission: Impossible' I wish I could make a lot of series," he added. "It was a character in which we grew up together. Currently made ​​earlier, this film is a film with the highest costs in the history of Paramount Pictures, and was the first movie I made."

Tom admitted that it made ​​him more enthusiastic audience keen to re-release the movie sequel. "I want more people to watch, because it is very challenging and fun production process," he concluded.


No comments:

Post a Comment