Thursday, April 25, 2013

Movie Celebrity : Arnold would like to play in comedy movie

Movie Celebrity Arnold Schwarzenegger is already very synonymous with macho characters in action movies. But who would have thought that a former bodybuilder turned out to be more comfortable playing in the big screen comedy rather than fight.  

For Arnold, the comedy could be spurred to work harder because it is not easy to act funny with a natural in front of the camera.

"For me, all my roles in films rely heavily on comedy. In comedy you can push yourself to work harder, luckily I had a natural gift of humor. Talent that I had since the age of 7 years and the director and script writer was able see it in myself. As a result, the audience response proved to be very good, "said Arnold Schwarzenegger was quoted by Contactmusic.

As is known, Arnold Schwarzenegger had retired from acting for 7 years because they have to focus to his new profession as Governor of California, United States. Now, he is back involved in the big screen comedy titled Triplets which is a sequel to a successful movie starring Arnold Twins with Danny DeVito in 1988.

"I am very enthusiastic about this project and the sequel to my other future films. Still there will be many more for my future comedy because comedy has become part of my life," said Arnold.

"For me, a very successful movie combines comedy, drama and action is True Lies (1994), because in a lot of funny and touching scenes," he added.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment