Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mick jagger daughter wanna be Victoria secret model




Become a famous lingerie model for Victoria's Secret collection is a  dream of most of the woman's. It was  
also felt by Georgia May Jagger, daughter of Mick Jagger renowned musicians.

"I would say, 'Yes, if they asked me to be the model'," She said, as reported by Vogue UK.

For her, lined up as one of the Victoria's Secret model is able to carry its own prestige. No wonder if this will be a tremendous opportunity for him.

"Seeing the incredible model, this opportunity when I was young. So, I expect to be doing in the future," She explained.

Georgia itself is already known as a model. However, because it is not very active, many doubt its seriousness to pursue the world of modeling.

"People always ask if I'm still happy with this job. Course I enjoy it and there is no pressure at

No comments:

Post a Comment